You know the drill.
Honestly, the NCAA ruling is keeping all of the blogs in Limbo. Let's go with some links for now and I'll try to throw more stuff together as the day progresses.
- Chantrant, who still has the best original content (my opinion), has a story on a recruit we're in on for '09 but nobody is talking about.
- The Noles had a huge win in basketball last night, over NC State! Check TrueCubbie's excellent basketball game thread for more info.
- D'Vo will play baseball. This essentially means he will not play QB for FSU. This is a good move for all involved.
- We're in a recruiting dead period.
- Orson Charles won't decide until February. Awesome. The Tampa Tribune reported that one of them, tight end Orson Charles of Tampa Plant, is not expected to make a decision until after national signing day. His pastor will be among the group that he meets with before narrowing his list to three. He expects to visit either Georgia or Florida this week. He also had Tennessee and USC to visit. The Seminoles are one of the more Christian coaching staffs around (at least as how much they express it and share in the faith). This can only help.
- FSU might be working on something like Texas does where we figure out all the kids we want to offer for the coming year, and then offer them all at once. Texas gets 80% of their commitments in a 2-week period in June or July (someone correct me on that).
- Georgia CB Asher Allen is going to the draft. That hurts our chances with Greg Reid.
- Luke has an update on Henry Orelus at SoFlaFootball.com
- The Democrat's Corey Clack compares Chris Singleton to Domique Wilkins.
- A very in-depth take on Wake's win over UNC.
This will be member driven today, count on it. If you hear anything, just post it as rumor and we'll discuss.