And say that we should finish in the top 2-4 in conf with these remaining schedules:
1. UNC--GT, @VT, DUKE; 2. FSU--@BC, CU, @DUKE , VT; 3. CU.-- @GT, VT @FSU, UVA @WFU; 4. WFU--@DUKE, NC ST, @UVA,@MD, CU; 5. DUKE--WFU, @MD, @VT, FSU,@UNC. 6. BC--FSU, @NC ST, GT
1. UNC would have to lose 2/3, and we win out, not likely.(the UNC part)
2. Wake beats Duke and gives us a tie with Wake, presuming we both win out from there we are@ # 3 in this scenario. (also assuming Duke loses @UNC) Wake has tiebreaker. If UNC beats Duke also, we could afford a loss,maybe two here, as long as it is not to BC(unless they are beaten by NC ST), or CU(unless they are beaten by Wake), that would make things a little sticky
3. Duke beats Wake and then we will have to beat Duke on the road, assuming all other conditions above are met, we would be @ #2 in this scenario.
4. The unthinkable collapse happens--enough said(see previous modifier)!
Imo, it looks good for 2nd or 3rd, as long as we keep playing the way we have(exception: Wake), and 2nd is good enough for a first round bye in the ACC tournament.