Make sure to read TrueCubbie's expert analysis of Solomon Alabi and a more in-depth look at the Boston College loss.
Inside (great set of links today):
- How did Clemson lose at home to Virginia Tech?
- An in-depth interview with Everette Brown
- the Tampa Bay Bucs released Florida State Legends Warrick Dunn and Derrick Brooks
- A phenomenal article explaining how college teams sign more than 25 recruits and explaining greyshirting.
- Miami players are good for some laughs
- Toney Douglas... ACC Player of the year? James Young makes the case... actually, make that two cases.
- Two player updates from a guy on the inside...
Clemson lost to Virginia Tech
We can get to the line, and they won't shoot like that against us. Can we not turn the ball over against their press? We will know Saturday.
How much interest from teams have you sensed from the interviews? It's like speed dating. It's incredible. If I were that lucky with the women I'd be alright. All the teams have shown great interest. They all know I have the ability to be a 3-4 outside linebacker. Some teams that play 4-3 know that I have the ability to play in a 4-3. As far as strength and speed, all of that is there. Once we get into meetings and they hear my understanding of terminology, when I put myself in the position as an outside linebacker the more comfortable they feel I can be.
Bucs release Brooks and Dunn
For more, head to Buc'em
Miami players on their team:
- Miami WR LaRon Byrd said Sophomore QB Jacory Harris ``has a Peyton Manning mind frame with a Tom Brady arm."
- Harris has shoulder pain still that apparently does not hurt his throwing. Dekota Watson takes note...
- Miami's playbook is apparently huge and complicated. Another reason why I am glad FSU gets them to open the season.
Zach Hobby is no longer on the team. I don't believe he was a scholarship player.
Much like myself after shoulder surgery, Dekoda Watson is also out of his sling. He told someone that his rehab is going well (paraphrase).