In wake of FSU withholding the starter in the womens ACC league tournament, Swofford has decided to throw down against FSU. Can't wait to see what he does to UNC for knowlingly hiring a runner/agent and calling him the Assisstant Head Coach....
* Suspension of head coach Mark Krikorian for Florida State’s next contest. This is inclusive of the first game in the NCAA Tournament, if Florida State is selected.
* Forfeit of Florida State’s ACC Women’s Soccer Championship expense reimbursement (approximately $15,000).
* Florida State will be assessed a fine of $25,000. This fine will be applied directly to the ACC Post Graduate Scholarship Fund.
* A letter of reprimand from the Atlantic Coast Conference to Randy Spetman, Director of Athletics and Mark Krikorian, Head Women’s Soccer Coach.
* Formal letter of apology (submitted by November 12) from Randy Spetman and Mark Krikorian, addressed to the Office of the Commissioner with a copy to the Faculty Athletics Representatives, Athletic Directors, Senior Woman Administrators and ACC Women’s Soccer Coaches.