You know the drill. If you have a off-topic comment, or want to start a off-topic thread, please do it here instead of in an existing thread on another subject. If you have a non-recruiting question, ask it here.
- Please "recommend/REC" this post so it stays pinned.
- New Members, please read through the Tomahawk Nation Welcome Guide! We put a lot of work into that and it should enhance your experience here.
- New Members are also encouraged to read the Did You Know: A Guide to Better Using TN which contains some tips and shortcuts to make your experience here easier and more enjoyable.
- For information on recruiting prospects, please refer to the Florida State Recruiting Board 2012. Our recruiting writers work hard and do a great job of keeping the recruiting information as current as possible.
- We are asking our members to comment about recruiting on the current 2012 Recruiting Discussion Thread currently open in the Recommended Fanpost section on the right side of the page, instead of the recruiting board. There you can feel free to talk recruiting news, rumor, information, etc. Amateurs and experts are all welcome. No question is too simple. Have a projected class? That's fine as well.
- The SPECIAL PAGES AND GREATEST HITS section is located on the left side of the front page for your convenience. Here you will find the links to some of the most referenced stories from Tomahawk Nation, the Current Roster Sorted by Eligibility Year, as well as other TN favorites.
- If your fanpost is under 200 words or unlikely to inspire extended discussion, it will be deleted. It's not fair to have people take the time to write quality fanposts and have them pushed down by stuff that isn't fanpost quality.
- Links to articles or quick blurbs belong in this thread or in the fanshot area. This also applies to links to articles with your opinion attached.