I love this time of year. Football is in the air and before you know we'll be watching live FOOTBALL!! This is the TN Pick'Em league.
Now, If you've never joined a Pick'em league or have no idea what is let me explain. It's pretty simple. Each week you will need to pick the winner of 30 or so college football games. Each game you choose correctly you get a point and I post the winner of each week and the overall leader every Monday. Like I said, very simple but there are a few league settings.
- We are picking against the spread. Not just straight up winners and losers. This means if FSU comes out as a 31 point favorite against La. Monroe, you'll have to pick whether or not FSU will cover the spread. Its not just about picking who's going to win.
- We are using tie breakers
- We are picking the Top 25, ACC, and the games of the week.
- Picks are due 5 minutes before the start of the first game of the week.
- If have to create multiple groups (because only 100 people are allowed per group), you'll be competing against BOTH groups each week.
- Do not sign up for more than one group.
- Anyone can sign up but if you aren't a regular commenter and decide to join, please come back and join in the fun.
Links to groups (use earliest available group):
ID# for 1 is 10453
ID# for 2 is 10465
If additional groups are needed, I will create them when I get home.