Today we bring you the Nissan North America Heisman Experience Tour Contest! Nissan North America is the official sponsor of the Heisman Trophy. You have the chance to be the lucky winner of two tickets to the Oklahoma vs. FSU game. This contest is subject to the rules set out here:Trivia Contest Rules. Please read the rules before playing.
Here is some great information about the Nissan North America / Sports Illustrated Tour Stop!
CHRIS WEINKE, TERRELL BUCKLEY TO APPEAR AT THE "SPORTS ILLUSTRATED HEISMAN TOUR PRESENTED BY NISSAN"
The tour heads to Tallahassee, September 17, when No. 5 FSU takes on top-ranked Oklahoma
WHO: Meet FSU football legends on game day!
WHAT: Sports Illustrated and Nissan have teamed up to celebrate the Heisman Memorial Trophy and the greatest games in the history of college football with a 10-stop national tour at marquee matchups this season. Admission to the tour is free, and fans are encouraged to pick up a Sports Illustrated special-edition magazine that showcases "College Football's Unforgettable Games" ... compliments of Nissan.
- All-America cornerback Terrell Buckley, FSU's career interceptions leader, will appear from 2:30-4:00 p.m., participating in both an "SI Chalk Talk" session with Sports Illustrated writer Andrew "McLovin" Perloff from 2:30-3:00 p.m. and an autograph session from 3:00-4:00 p.m.
- 2000 Heisman Trophy winner Chris Weinke, who led the Seminoles to the 1999 BCS National Championship with a 46-29 Sugar Bowl triumph over Virginia Tech, will participate in an "SI Chalk Talk" session with Perloff from 4:30-5:00 p.m., followed by an autograph session from 5:00-6:00 p.m.
- Get your picture on the cover of Sports Illustrated with the Heisman Trophy
- Take a closer look at the 2012 Nissan Maxima premium performance sedan, the original "4-door sports car," and the 2012 Nissan Frontier vehicle, where single-minded ruggedness is married to advanced technology.
- View SI covers and images on 52" touch screen monitors
- Participate in autograph sessions and photo ops with former football greats
- Win prizes by participating in fun, interactive games including a virtual combine and QB challenge with gesture recognition technology
- Register for the BCS Championship Ultimate Experience Sweepstakes
- Get an RFID bracelet, allowing you to check in and instantly share your experience on Facebook
- Keep tabs on the weekend's action by viewing games and highlights on plasma TVs and a custom 16' x 9' LED screen
WHEN: SATURDAY, September 17, 2011 - noon until 8:00 p.m.
WHERE: Located in Seminole Village, near the intersection of Stadium Drive and N. Lake Bradford Road
Look for the big Nissan/Sports Illustrated helium blimp flying overhead!
That should be a blast.
As the rules state, the first person to correctly answer the question will be the winner. FSU will look to get up early against Oklahoma, and that is the inspiration for this trivia question.
Question: When EJ Manuel found Rodney Smith for a 45-yard touchdown on the third play of the game against Charleston Southern just one minute and 20 seconds into the contest (13:40 on the game clock), it was the quickest score by Florida State since ____________________. [please identify the game by teams and date, the player credited with the score, and the time on the game clock.]
Thanks again to Nissan North America and Sports Illustrated!
FTC Disclosure: The author of this post received two tickets to the Oklahoma - FSU game from Nissan North America.