Make sure to sign up for free FSU National Signing Day text alerts!
This page is solely for information on Florida State football recruiting news and updates. It has been compiled by our recruiting contributors. It should be used as a quick-reference tool. For recruiting discussion, use one of the recruiting discussion threads (see: right column). Feel free to bookmark this and refer to it for the next week.
Specific Player Questions (Check here before asking)
- Mario Edwards Jr.- Mario Jr. has recently reaffirmed his commitment to Fisher and has informed the staff that he intends to sign with FSU.
- Dante Fowler- Dante Fowler looks to be solid to Florida State and recently said as much. It appears all of the drama is over.
- Jameis Winston- is a Nole. No need to worry about him at this point. As mentioned below, he enjoyed his Official Visit.
- Early Enrollees- JUCO OL Daniel Glauser, RB Mario Pender, P Cason Beatty
Unlikely to sign with FSU
- Leonard Williams- Conflicting reports have the big defensive end down to Florida and USC. It's unknown whether Auburn and FSU are still in this thing. Originally from California.
- Andrus Peat- UPDATE: Peat did not make the visit due to some family issue. He has eliminated FSU. Most believe Nebraska leads at this point.
- Nelson Agholor - FSU isn't 100% out of this, but it looks to be a UF-USC battle.
- AJ Leggett- will likely enroll at Marshall. He's not coming to Florida State, where he would've been a sign and place.
Inside, find the class roundup and some fun charts!
Please keep in mind that it is unlikely all of these players will qualify. FSU is unlikely to enroll 25 players or anything like that.
QB Sean Maguire
QB Jameis Winston
RB Delmarick "Mario" Pender
WR Marvin Bracy
TE Christo Kourtzidis
OL Daniel Glauser
OL Menelik Watson
DE Dante Fowler, Jr.
DE Chris Casher
DE Mario Edwards, Jr.
DT Dalvon Stuckey
DT Justin Shanks
LB Markuss Eligwe
DB P. J. Williams
1-2 DB/LB/DL (Optional)
K Roberto Aguayo (GREYSHIRTING)
P Cason Beatty
credit: TimScribble, caine115, fsugrizz.