Former Florida State receiver commitment Tony Stevens is still decommitted, despite what other outlets may try to tell you. Here is the key passage from Josh Newberg at Noles247:
JN: Will you be making another decision?
TS: Yes sir.
JN: When do you plan on doing that?
TS: Probably at the end of the season.
JN: Ok, what schools are involved right now? I know Ohio State and Georgia.
TS: Yeah, and South Carolina, Louisville, USF and USC.
JN: What was it that made you rethink everything?
TS: Just watching other teams play, like I just thought other teams had better offenses. They have different varieties of formations to get their receivers the ball.
JN: Have you talked with the FSU staff about this stuff?
TS: Not at all.
JN: So I'm just trying to get this straight, you are basically un-committed, right?
On to more important things:
- Florida State is a 17.5-point favorite over Miami.
- DID YOU KNOW: The last time Miami won a home game against Florida State (2004)...
The No. 1 song was "Goodies" by Ciara feat. Petey Pablo.
Gas was less than $2
EJ Manuel was
in middle school 14 years old.
- Florida State is Miami's homecoming game and the Hurricanes are selling tickets for $9. Seriously! They'll be doing so tomorrow as well, but you need to be to the Bank United ticket office before 9 a.m.
- Miami has allowed more than 200 yards rushing in six consecutive games. Miami fans are blaming the coaches, but the real issue is personnel. Miami doesn't have difference-makers up front.
- Miami's QB is extremely questionable for Saturday's game with an ankle injury suffered against UNC.
Jimbo Fisher's press conference will be at noon today, and EJ Manuel will follow.