Stacy Revere - Getty Images
Seminole fans love to hate them. We provide some ammo and some news.
Former Florida State receiver commitment Tony Stevens is still decommitted, despite what other outlets may try to tell you. Here is the key passage from Josh Newberg at Noles247:
JN: Will you be making another decision?
TS: Yes sir.
JN: When do you plan on doing that?
TS: Probably at the end of the season.
JN: Ok, what schools are involved right now? I know Ohio State and Georgia.
TS: Yeah, and South Carolina, Louisville, USF and USC.
JN: What was it that made you rethink everything?
TS: Just watching other teams play, like I just thought other teams had better offenses. They have different varieties of formations to get their receivers the ball.
JN: Have you talked with the FSU staff about this stuff?
TS: Not at all.
JN: So I'm just trying to get this straight, you are basically un-committed, right?
On to more important things:
- Florida State is a 17.5-point favorite over Miami.
- DID YOU KNOW: The last time Miami won a home game against Florida State (2004)...
The No. 1 song was "Goodies" by Ciara feat. Petey Pablo.
Gas was less than $2
EJ Manuel was
in middle school 14 years old.
- Florida State is Miami's homecoming game and the Hurricanes are selling tickets for $9. Seriously! They'll be doing so tomorrow as well, but you need to be to the Bank United ticket office before 9 a.m.
- Miami has allowed more than 200 yards rushing in six consecutive games. Miami fans are blaming the coaches, but the real issue is personnel. Miami doesn't have difference-makers up front.
- Miami's QB is extremely questionable for Saturday's game with an ankle injury suffered against UNC.
Jimbo Fisher's press conference will be at noon today, and EJ Manuel will follow.