Stacy Revere - Getty Images
Sure, they'll discuss some of what happened against Boston College, but this is mostly going to be questions about Miami.
- EJ Manuel is the ACC offensive back of the week!
EJ Manuel, Florida State, R-Senior, QB, 6-5, 240, Virginia Beach, Va. Manuel passed for a career-high 439 yards and matched his career-high with four touchdown passes as the No. 12 Seminoles defeated Boston College, 51-7. The senior from Virginia Beach, Va., authored the 10th-best single-game passing yardage performance in program history by completing 27 of 34 attempts. He also established a new career best with a 77-yard touchdown pass to Kenny Shaw to put the Seminoles on the scoreboard first. He connected with tailback James Wilder, Jr. on two scores, and as well as wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin for one. The Seminoles converted all seven trips into the red zone as they moved to 6-1 on the year and 3-1 in ACC play.
- Duke at Florida State will be played at 3:30 and air on ESPNU
- Fisher had a lot of praise for Miami's offense. Said it does a good job of getting the ball to its skill guys. Said Morris (Miami's QB who is probably out) did a ton for the offense with his mobility, both rushing and moving the pocket by design and by scrambles.
- Fisher avoided discussing Miami's run defense too much, but did say that the Hurricanes cover better than any team FSU has played. This is another hint about a running game plan.
- Fisher refused to take any more questions on holding. He acknowledged frustration but said the team needs to play through it. See our article on that here.