For those who cannot watch, he discusses:
* Kelvin Benjamin's weight getting down to the 240s and him doing better academically.
* Chris Thompson's return. Said he looks like the same ol' Chris, and that he wasn't sure if he'd ever get him back.
* Willie Haulstead's return: Haulstead working hard, needs to get his weight down, shaved his head.
* Moody's move to LB: up to 240+ and running well.
* Terrance Brooks is the starting Safety opposite Joyner. Karlos will get his shot, but Jimbo had a lot of praise for Brooks.
Free photo gallery, too.