This is the place to discuss Spring-related stuff. The forum is open-ended but here are some of the obvious topics of interest:
1. Who do you expect to replace the 2011 starters/contributors who don’t return?
- Offense: Reed (WR), Reliford (TE), Sanders (LT)
- Defense: Bradham (LB), Parks (S), Harris (CB)
Jimbo is on record saying that Brooks will be the de facto starter to replace Parks at S especially since Moody has moved to LB. I'd also expect Telvin to replace Bradham, but I wonder if Moody or Luc have a chance to fill Bradham's spot. Reed will be easy to replace because we're loaded at WR and I expect to see more of O'Leary at TE. And not only does Sanders need to be replaced at LT, both starting OT positions may be up for grabs this spring.
2. What are the most important position battles? I'm interested in both OT positions, C, TE and back-up QB.
3. Who are the players that you are most interested in seeing?
There are the early enrollees: Pender, Glauser and Beatty; and guys who were highly-regarded out of HS but we haven't seen at all: Benjamin, Waisome, K. Smith, etc; and highly-regarded guys who we have only seen a little from: Luc, Karlos, Wilder, etc.
4. Who do you expect to surprise and have a great spring?
5. Last, Spring Practice Schedule info:
- Spring Practice begins March 19th and ends April 14th.
- FSU’s Spring Game will be broadcast live on April 14th at 4 pm on ESPN3.