I am a Maryland fan so I might bring a slightly different perspective. Ranking the ACC teams and giving my thoughts on each team and their game. I'll write up the Coastal after the VT GT game.
1. FSU--Meh, beating down an overwhelmed FCS team is an accomplishment for the weaker and mid level ACC teams, but for the top teams it really doesn't signal much. The top teams can pick their score within reasonable boundaries so Oklahoma State beating a team 84-0 is no more impressive to me LSU beating some FCS team 45-0. FSU has this spot not for what they did this weekend because they have the best team on paper in the ACC plain in simple in my opinion. Stock: Hold
2. Clemson--I was driving home from the Terps game so I didn't see muc hof the Clemson Auburn game, but beating a SEC team on a netural field is impressive. Stock: Up
3. NC State: Watch their game against Tennessee in its entirety. Glennon looks like a first round draft pick when Tennessee didn't dial up the pressure but he looked pedestrian when Tenn dialed up pressure. Amerson was exposed as a good football player with average athleticism. I expect NC State to look better in the future. Stock: Down
4. Boston College: I didn't see this game so I only knowwhat I read about it. Their offense looks to have new life but their defense looked week. I actually don't think its that bad of a loss, I just don't think Miami is that good of a team. Nevertheless, I didn't have high expectations for BC, so they didn't really go down in my opinion. Stock: Hold
5. Wake Forest: Had to come from behind to beat FCS team Liberty. Didn't see the game. I didn't have high expectations for Wake but I thought they would win by a couple scores. Stock: Down
6. Maryland: After the injuries if Vegas had an over under for Maryland's win total it may have been 2.5. Expectations are low. I was at this game in person. Maryland had to come from behind in the fourth quarter to win and was lucky to get the win. That said while the youngsters struggled, Maryland didn't play that poorly, they just are a weak team. Stock: Hold