We give you the pre-snap read. You call the play.
Ah, the offseason. Never a better time to call out your play-caller!
This is a new feature here at TN. It's a simple exercise, one that probably happens in many game-film reviews.
- Pretend you're the quarterback.
- Read the pre-snap setup of the defense (picture embedded).
- Vote in the poll what play you would check to.
- Check out the actual play (video embedded)
- Argue your way to supremacy in the comment section. Were you right? Did the offense run the best possible play here? Points for logic & punctuation.
- Formation changes to your offense are not allowed. WYSIWYG.
- The defense will not change its formation prior to the snap, either.
- Don't cheat and look at the footage first. Use your noodle.
Call the play.
Run it strong-side. (201 votes)
Run it weak-side. (293 votes)
Throw it short. (341 votes)
Throw it intermediate. (399 votes)
Throw it long. (326 votes)
None of the above. (24 votes)
1584 total votes