FanPost

At long last a game worth talking smack about

Fellow Noles,

Was that lost decade a long one or what? Hard to believe how many years it has been since we have played in an epic game. What once was so commonplace, is but a distant memory. I'm assuming many (if not most) of you were fighting pimples, wearing braces or hoping to score a date to the prom the last time FSU played in a game of this magnitude.

Just as the team has been building, prepping and dreaming towards this opportunity.... we, as fans, better have kept ourselves in fighting trim. Ventured over to STS yesterday in unbridled anticipation of the big game only to run across the mod threatening to ban anyone posting statistical measures comparing the merits of both defenses. Being a fan should be fun. In that vein I made a post (even included a smiley face) and this was the response.

Clemson D > FSU D

i think you forgot the sarcasm font :)

appreciate the road, it's often better than the destination

by thejourney on Oct 13, 2013 | 6:28 AM up reply 1 recs flag cuvince85

Typical arrogant, prick FSU fan

Come to OUR site and you actually EXPECT us to somehow be humble and tell you how much better your offense/defense/special teams/coaching/stadium is than ours and how dare we think anything different. If we do then it must be homerism or sarcasm. If you want people to be up FSU’s butt, take your ass back over to TN.

#SECKILLERS
Join my ESPN pickem group Danny's Tobacco Spit p/w dabosmole

by cuvince85 on Oct 13, 2013 | 7:23 AM up reply rec (5) flag Toadkillerdog

Y'know, you can't spell STFU without FSU.

by Toadkillerdog on Oct 13, 2013 | 9:09 AM up reply rec flag

Vince

I’m not sure what the 85 means in your name , but if it is your birth year, I have children your age. Also, seeing that I am a woman, I’m not sure I could qualify as a prick (I will do my best this week though) If 85 is the year you graduated; I, like you, can remember when Clemson was good. Most of the kids on TN would stare blankly if I brought up the name Danny Ford. I think this will be a hell of a game and we ought to have fun in the build up. You will never catch me next week over here lording our big win over you (cause, yeah, that’s a prick and we already know that is a gray area). So….. we’re bigger, stronger, faster, deeper and more talented than you on the defensive side of the ball. You have an edge in experience in the system. Statistics be damned, to me that makes us better than you. I’m glad we didn’t have to play you on Labor Day. You should be equally glad we aren’t your arch rival because this group is only gonna get better!

appreciate the road, it's often better than the destination

by thejourney on Oct 13, 2013 | 10:59 AM up reply flag

What in the good holy hell are you blathering about?

You certainly don’t come off as old and wise to me. More like a 13-year old fan boy trying hard to show meaningless bravado on an internet website.

by Skyagusta on Oct 13, 2013 | 4:12 PM up reply rec flag

IMA SAYIN

We are BIGGER, BADDER and we’s gonna BUST YO AZZ :)

appreciate the road, it's often better than the destination

by thejourney on Oct 13, 2013 | 4:33 PM up reply 1 recs flag

SNAP

appreciate the road, it's often better than the destination

by thejourney on Oct 13, 2013 | 4:36 PM up reply 1 recs flag

That gentlemen (and ladies) is the smell of fear.....and ain't it sweet!!!! Heck, one would think that I knocked over their still (or stole their orange overalls). Seeing as the only websites I frequent are :

A.) TN

2.) WSJ

D.) real estate websites I use for my business......

I am going to have to pick A.) as to where I picked up my "fan boy skillz". It's a looong way til Saturday, in the interim I suggest we have some fun at the tiggers expense.

Tomahawk Nation show me how you "ACT LIKE A 13 YR OLD FAN BOY TRYING HARD TO SHOW MEANINGLESS BRAVADO ON AN INTERNET WEBSITE". Have fun, happy days are here again!

X

forgot?

Please choose a new SB Nation username and password

As part of the new SB Nation launch, prior users will need to choose a permanent username, along with a new password.

Your username will be used to login to SB Nation going forward.

I already have a Vox Media account!

Verify Vox Media account

Please login to your Vox Media account. This account will be linked to your previously existing Eater account.

Please choose a new SB Nation username and password

As part of the new SB Nation launch, prior MT authors will need to choose a new username and password.

Your username will be used to login to SB Nation going forward.

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.

Join Tomahawk Nation

You must be a member of Tomahawk Nation to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Tomahawk Nation. You should read them.

Join Tomahawk Nation

You must be a member of Tomahawk Nation to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Tomahawk Nation. You should read them.

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

tracking_pixel_9341_tracker