Ingram Smith and Bud Elliott return with another episode of the Tomahawk Nation podcast. We talk about, what else, Florida State's dominant win over Death Valley. It was the biggest game in the history of Clemson, South Carolina. And it turned into its biggest home loss ever.
As usual, we hit on all positions and discuss how they did. We also discuss Jimbo Fisher and his staff and how he has matured as a coach.
Recruiting is also a decent portion of the show.
Bonus content at the end: For how many NFL teams would Jameis Winston start, and would you take FSU's roster over an ACC All-Star team made up of the other 13 teams?
Mobile link here. Again, if you use the mobile link, please do share the article on facebook using the share button.
More from Tomahawk Nation:
- Florida State 51, Clemson 14: OOOO, Kill'Em and Dave Chappelle Robot
- Florida State Football Practice: 10/22
- What the win over Clemson means for Florida State and the Tigers
- Florida State recruiting: Noles land Arthur Williams
- Florida State Football: The hidden yards v. Clemson
- Florida State receiver Kelvin Benjamin cites maturity, less rotation for improvement
- Florida State Football Practice Report: 10/21
- Florida State over Clemson: Veteran defensive leaders speak
- Jimbo Fisher Monday press conference after Florida State's win over Clemson
- Florida State takes home many ACC Player of the Week honors
- Florida State 51, Clemson 14: Review the preview
- National media thinks Florida State football is back
- Telvin Smith asked Lawrence Dawsey if this is what it was like during Florida State's dynasty years: Yes
- Florida State No. 2 in initial BCS Standings
- Florida State over Clemson: Field-level highlights