Florida State at Clemson is officially an 8 p.m. game on ABC. College Gameday is very likely for the biggest ACC game since Florida State joined the league.
College Gameday has already been at Clemson this year, but there is no rule against coming to a school twice in a year.
Plus, since Kirk Herbstreit calls the 8 p.m. ABC game, it would be a pain for him to fly from Gameday at the other possible site (UCLA/Stanford) to the East coast to call the game.
Also, Jameis Winston wins the ACC Rookie of the week. He has won either the offensive back of the week or the rookie of the week in every game he has played.
ROOKIE – Jameis Winston, Florida State, Fr-R., QB, 6-4, 225, Bessemer, Ala.
Winston threw for season highs of 393 yards and five touchdowns and completed 23-of-32 passes in the No. 8 Seminoles’ 63-0 victory over No. 25 Maryland on Saturday. Winston tallied those marks and led FSU to 614 yards of total offense against a Terrapins’ unit that entered the game ranked sixth in the country in total defense and eighth in pass efficiency defense. Winston leads the ACC in pass efficiency (213.9), completion percentage (73.2), yards per attempt (11.7), passing touchdowns (17) and points responsibility (114). He has thrown for at least 300 yards and four touchdowns in all three of his ACC games this season.
More from Tomahawk Nation:
- Noles News 10.07.13: Grading Florida State over Maryland
- Florida State 63 Maryland 0: Game notes
- Video: Nick O'Leary on FSU's big win over Maryland
- Video: Jameis Winston on Florida State's dominant win over Maryland
- Florida State moves up in the rankings
- FSU shows discipline on defense
- Florida State shuts down Maryland Offense, Stefon Diggs in blowout victory
- VIDEO: Florida State's Jimbo Fisher after Maryland
- Florida State crushes Maryland 63-0
- Gameday Central: Maryland at Florida State