Jameis Winston was particularly good Wednesday for the weekly interview.
He spoke of keeping the team focused during the bye week. He is already watching film on Clemson, and is impressed with what he has seen. And he is not treating the bye week as a time to take off from football.
Winston has high expectations for the offense, and the rest of the offense has high expectations of him. He says the trust between he and his receivers and his line is important.
Winston played basketball growing up. His girlfriend, Breon Allen, plays for Rice, and while he won't say who is better, he says that she knows who is better, and that he'll dunk on her and would not let her score. "She can get it any time," Winston said. Winston said Allen would be in Tallahassee this weekend and that they'll watch some film together.
What are the hardest sports to play? Tennis and golf. Winston apparently cannot hit the tennis ball very hard.
More from Tomahawk Nation:
- Florida State football film review: Maryland 3rd quarter
- Florida State football film review: Maryland 2nd quarter
- Florida State football film review: Maryland 1st quarter
- Tomahawk Nation podcast: Florida State 63, Maryland wh0a
- Florida State safety Tyler Hunter to miss year with surgery
- Florida State Football Practice Report: 10/8
- Florida State Football: The Hidden Yards v. Maryland
- Florida State football news 10.08.13
- Florida State football recruiting: 5-stars Malachi Dupre, Marlon Humphrey discussing FSU
- ACC, NCAA say Jacobbi McDaniel hit on C.J. Brown was not targeting
- Florida State at Clemson: 8 pm, ABC, College Gameday?
- Noles earn 20th spiked baseball for shutting out Maryland
- Noles News 10.07.13: Grading Florida State over Maryland
- Florida State 63 Maryland 0: Game notes
- Video: Nick O'Leary on FSU's big win over Maryland