State Attorney Willie Meggs commented Thursday on the leak of DNA evidence in the Jameis Winston investigation, interviewing the complainant, and where the investigation stands.
What do you think of Meggs' interview?
More from Tomahawk Nation:
- Jameis Winston's attorney says sex between QB and complainant "absolutely" consensual
- What does report of Jameis Winston DNA match mean for his case?
- Jimbo Fisher call-in show live thread 11.20.13
- Lithuanian Norbertas Giga commits to FSU
- Jameis Winston investigation: Report says family claims TPD detective discouraged alleged victim from pursuing case
- Noles News 11.20.13: Podcast is back
- Florida State Football Practice Report: 11/19
- Dayshawn Watkins is in the house
- Florida State Football Practice Report 11/18
- Florida State Football: The Hidden Yards v. Syracuse
- Jimbo Fisher Florida State Football Press Conference: Before Idaho
- Phase One is Complete
- Florida State football news 11.18.13
- FSU improves to 3-0 with the win over UT Martin
- Sean Maguire Takes a Big Step Into the Backup Role