Jimbo Fisher discussed the play of his team after a ridiculous 80-14 win over Idaho. Fisher was unhappy with some sloppy tackling and poor blocking, but he did say that he was pleased with the result.
Fisher also defended Will Muschamp, said that he does believe in running the score up for the purposes of the Heisman, and remarked on the great class of seniors who were honored at Doak Saturday.
More from Tomahawk Nation:
- Junior Timmy Jernigan shines on Florida State senior day
- Florida State cruises past Idaho 80-14 on senior day
- 1st loss for this year's Noles is a tough one in overtime
- FSU looks for back-to-back wins vs ranked teams
- Florida State Football Recruits & Targets 11/22
- Florida State v. Idaho: Preview and prediction
- Jameis Winston TMZ Sexual Battery Investigation Updates
- Seminoles destroy No. 10 VCU
- FSU vs Virginia Commonwealth
- VIDEO: State Attorney Willie Meggs on Jameis Winston investigation