The Tallahassee Democrat is reporting that the State Attorney will announce its decision in the Jameis Winston investigation Thursday at 2 pm EST. Winston has been a subject in an investigation to an alleged sexual battery on December 7, 2012.
Winston has not been charged or arrested. The investigation was dormant for almost a year, for reasons that are disputed by the Tallahassee Police Department and the complainant's family.
Winston's attorney has said that the star quarterback has two exculpatory eye witnesses that will clear his name. The State Attorney has been investigating the case, after it was switched from inactive to active status, for almost a month.
- Sacks aren't ending FSU's drives like they used to
- Jameis Winston wins ACC Player Of The Year
- Can Florida State score the most points in college football history?
- Minnesota more, FSU less
- FSU vs Minnesota
- Florida State Football Practice Report: 12/3
- Florida State: Students should let professors know if not back on campus in time for start of spring semester
- Jameis Winston Wins ACC Offensive Rookie Of The Year
- Jameis Winston huge favorite to win Heisman Trophy
- Florida State football news 12.03.13: Florida flips a recruit
- Florida State Football Practice Report 12/2
- Introducing defensive score sheets
- Florida State Football: The Hidden Yards Vs. Florida
- ACC Football Championship Coaches Teleconference Recap: Florida State and Duke
- Seminole Sunday: Florida State the big winner of the weekend