The media got Florida State freshman Jameis Winston Wednesday. Winston continues to be an incredible quote.
Some of the funnier moments include Winston admiring the mullet haircut of one of Nevada's defenders, and him noting that his phone screwed up because he received so many messages after the big win over Pitt.
Winston also chatted about handling success, his receivers, and preparing for Nevada. He also goes into what the team did with its unusually-timed bye week.
More from Tomahawk Nation:
- Florida State Football Practice Report 9/10
- JUCO PF Cinmeon Bowers commits to FSU
- Gallery: Florida State's play-action against Pitt
- Practice Notes for 9/9
- Clemson Prep Starts Now for Florida State
- Florida State injury update: James Wilder, Jr., P.J. Williams and Tre' Jackson
- Jimbo Fisher press conference: Florida State before Nevada
- Florida State football news 09.09.13: What did you learn from Florida-Miami?
- Gameday Central: Bye Week Edition
- Florida State Recruits & Targets Schedule Week of 9/6
- Basketball recruiting update
- Karlos Williams moves to running back: Former Florida State safety looks to make impact
- Thursday Practice Report
- Florida State football film review: Pitt garbage time
- Florida State football film review: Pitt 4th quarter