Once again, here is your weekly schedule of Florida State's commits and targets in High School football action this week. Results from last week are also included.
- LB Kain Daub and DE Blake McClain of Sandalwood (Jacksonville, FL) lost in a close one to Fletcher (Neptune Beach, FL) by a score of 24-31. This week Sandalwood will be hosting Flagler Palm Coast (Palm Coast, FL) on Friday night at 7 PM.
- WR Markell Pack of Purvis (MS) will be hosting Forrest County Agricultural (Brooklyn, MS) Friday night. Purvis is coming off of a bye week.
- LB Jacob Pugh and LS Stephen Gabbard of Godby (Tallahassee, FL) smoked East Gadsden (FL) by a score of 61-0. Jacob Pugh was the player of the game in this one with two 20 yard reception TDs, 12 total tackles (8 solo), 3 TFL, 1 sack, 1 QB hurry, and 2 passes defended. Stud. Godby will be taking on Leon (Tallahassee, FL) Friday night at 7 PM. The game will be at Gene Cox Stadium in Tallahassee.
- DT Dexter Wideman of Saluda (SC) is coming off a bye week and will be in action against Branchville (SC) Friday night at 7:30 PM. The game will be held at Saluda High School.
- LB Delvin Purifoy of Pensacola Catholic (FL) racked up 7 solo tackles in a 14-0 win against Pensacola (FL). He will be back in action Thursday night against Bay (Panama City, FL) at 7 PM. The game will be held at Bay High School.
- TE Mavin Saunders of Kinkaid (Houston, TX) helped his team beat Houston Christian (TX) by a score of 42-20. He will be in action against Fort Worth Country Day (Fort Worth, TX) Friday night at 7 PM. The game will be held at Kinkaid.
- DT Demarcus Christmas of Manatee (Bradenton, FL) recorded 4 tackles and 2 QB hurries in a 23-13 win over Friendship Collegiate Academy (Washington, DC). Manatee will be traveling to take on Sarasota (FL) Friday night at 7:30 PM.
- ATH Treon Harris and DT Frederick Jones of Booker T. Washington (Miami, FL) cruised by Carol City (FL) by a score of 45-0. They also played Thursday where they thumped Jackson (Miami, FL). Harris threw 10 for 14 and 160 yards with two TDs and an interception. The final score of the game was 35-6. Booker T. Washington is on a bye this week.
- RB Jonathan Vickers of North Florida Christian (Tallahassee, FL) crushed the True Institute (Brunswick, GA) by a score of 68-0. Vickers had a 22 yard run go for a TD and also had a 2 yard reception TD in the game. NFC will be traveling to take on Marianna (FL) Friday night at 7 PM.
- QB JJ Consentino of Central Catholic (Pittsburgh, PA) shutout Canon-McMillan (Canonsburg, PA) by a score of 63-0. This week they will be hosting Fox Chapel (Pittsburgh, PA) on Friday night at 7:30 PM.
- OG Corey Martinez of Tampa Catholic (FL) helped his squad defeat Tarpon Springs (FL) by a score of 27-3. On Friday at 7 PM, Tampa Catholic will be hosting Fort Meade (FL).
- ATH Malique Jackson of Wayne County (Jesup, GA) helped his team defeat Glynn Academy (Brunswick, GA) by a score of 27-13. Wayne County will be hosting Butler (Augusta, GA) on Friday.
- ATH Jojo Robinson of Northwestern (Miami, FL) aided in a win over Raines (Jacksonville, FL) by a score of 25-7. Northwestern will be traveling to Carol City (FL) Friday night at 7 PM.
- DE Rick Leonard of Middletown (MD) had a 9 yard reception TD, and a blocked punt in an easy victory against Winter's Mill (Westminster, MD) by a score of 62-0. Middletown will be hosting Boonsboro (MD) on Friday night at 7 PM.
- WR Ryan Sousa of Lake Nona (Orlando, FL) had 17 receptions for 358 yards and also scored 5 touchdowns in a 49-12 win against Colonial (Orlando, FL). Guh. That's just......ridiculous, I don't care what level you play at. Lake Nona has a bye this week.
- WR CJ Whorton of South Dade (Homestead, FL) is coming off of a bye week. They will be hosting Palmetto (Miami, FL) on Thursday night at 7 PM.
- DT Adam Torres of Lake Mary (Orlando, FL) is coming off a bye and hopefully has recovered from injury. He will be traveling with his team to take on DeLand (FL) on Friday night at 7 PM.
- C Alec Eberle of Atlee (Mechanicsville, VA) helped his team shutout Henry (Ashland, VA) last week by a score of 41-0. This week his team travels to take on Freeman (Richmond, VA) Friday at 7 PM.
- OT Ethan Frith of North Pike (Summit, MS) was on the losing side by a score of 22-37 against Germantown (MS). Despite the loss, Frith had a good game with 11 tackles, one TFL, and a QB hurry. This week North Pike will be hosting Wesson (MS) on Friday night.
- CB Adoree Jackson of Serra (Gardena, CA) helped his team defeat Notre Dame (Sherman Oaks, CA) by a score of 20-13. Adoree rushed for 35 yards on 6 carries, 113 yards on 6 receptions and added 2 TD receptions as well. He also had 4 tackles and defended one pass. Serra High School will be hosting Dorsey (Los Angeles, CA) Friday night at 7 PM.
- OT Frank Ragnow of Chanhassen (MN) helped his team defeat Academy of Holy Angels (Richfield, MN) by a score of 28-21. Ragnow had 5 total tackles, 1 sack, and a fumble recovery in the victory. Chanhassen will be taking on Northfield (MN) Friday night at 7 PM. The game will be held at Chanhassen.
- TE Anthony Jones of Edna Karr (New Orleans, LA) aided in a win over St. Augustine (New Orleans, LA) by a score of 34-24. Edna Karr will be taking a bye this week.
- OT Damian Prince Bishop McNamara (Forestville, MD) helped his team crush Silver Oak Academy (Keymar, MD) by a score of 41-6. Prince had 6 tackles and 1 sack. Bishop McNamara will be hosting St. Mary's Ryken (Leonardtown, MD) on Saturday at 1:30 PM.
- RB Darrell Scott of Havelock (NC) was named offensive player of the game in a 37-0 win against Kinston (NC). Scott had 162 yards on 16 carries and scored 3 touchdowns. Havelock will be hosting Northside (Jacksonville, NC) on Friday at 7 PM.
- RB Jeff Jones of Washburn (Minneapolis, MN) was named overall player of the game in a 52-14 win over Minneapolis North (MN). He ran for 171 yards on 19 carries and scored 4 rushing touchdowns. He also caught 2 balls for 63 yards and added a reception TD. In addition, he has 3 assisted tackles and defended 3 passes on defense. He also got a lot of action in the punt and kickoff return game. Washburn will be traveling to take on St. Paul Central (St. Paul, MN) on Saturday at 2:00 PM.
- WR Josh Malone of Station Camp (Gallatin, TN) was part of a high octane offense that racked up over 400 yards in a 39-22 win against Antioch (TN). Malone also had a 68 yard rushing touchdown in the game. Station camp will be traveling to take on Lebanon (TN) on Friday night.
- CB Kendarius Webster of Stockbridge (GA) aided in defeating Columbia (Decatur, GA) by a score of 18-7. Stockbridge will be traveling to take on North Clayton (College Park, GA) on Saturday.
- CB Marlon Humphrey of Hoover (AL) helped crush Jackson-Olin (Birmingham, AL) by a score of 63-0. Hoover will be playing a neutral site game at The Met against Northridge (Tuscaloosa, AL) on Friday night at 7 PM.
- ATH Myles Autry of Norcross (GA) was on the losing side in a contest against North Gwinnett (Suwanee, GA) by a score of 36-17. Norcross will be traveling to take on Duluth (GA) Friday night at 7:30 PM.
- OT Roderick Johnson of Hazelwood Central (Florissant, MO) is coming off of a bye week. HCHS will be traveling to take on Hazelwood West (Hazelwood, MO) on Saturday at 1:00 PM.
- DT Thomas Holley of Lincoln (Brooklyn, NY) had 7 solo tackles, 2 TFL, and 2 sacks against Sheepshead Bay (Brooklyn, NY) in a 44-8 win. Holly and Lincoln High School will be traveling to take on Tottenville (Staten Island, NY) Friday night at 7 PM.
- RB Shai McKenzie of Washington (PA) ran for a 63 yard TD in the first play of the game against Charleroi (PA). McKenzie rushed for 166 yards and 3 scores on just SIX carries before getting a knee injury taking him out of the game. This was unfortunately a season ending injury for the talented running back.
- WR Travis Rudolph of Cardinal Newman (West Palm Beach, FL) scored 2 touchdowns and gained 70 yards on 4 receptions in a 24-43 loss to IMG Academy (Bradenton, FL). Cardinal Newman and Rudolph will be traveling to take on Jupiter (FL) on Friday at 7 PM.
As always if any of you guys can attend these games, please do and let us know what you see!