Ingram Smith and Bud Elliott return for another edition of the Tomahawk Nation podcast.
Discussed are topics like Jameis Winston's amazing performance, Jimbo Fisher's demeanor, the dependable receivers, the running backs, offensive line, defensive scheme, secondary play, and the front seven's strategy.
Oh, and we also chat about Karlos Williams taking reps at running back. Why? Will be there some sort of permanent move? Or is it just for a package of plays and/or depth. Does it imply that James Wilder, Jr.'s injury is worse than the official word?
Since we are currently without a sponsor, we'd prefer if you use your computer to listen to it, so that we get good numbers for our analytics and keep advertisers happy.
However, since so many of you do listen on mobile, I will provide the mobile link here. But, if you do use the mobile link, I ask that you use the "share" button above, to share the podcast on your facebook. We help y'all, you help us.
More from Tomahawk Nation:
- Jimbo Fisher Call-In Show Live Thread 9.4.13
- Florida State Recruits and Targets Results Week of 8/30
- James Wilder, Jr.'s is 'day-to-day' with shoulder injury
- Florida State v. Pitt: The hidden yardage story
- College Football Pick'em
- Florida State 41, Pitt 13: Awesome offense, underwhelming defense
- 'Noles Football Alumni React to Florida State win over Pitt
- VIDEO: Lamarcus Joyner & Rashad Greene on Jameis Winston, Florida State's win over Pitt
- VIDEO: Jimbo Fisher on Florida State's win, Jameis Winston
- VIDEO: Jameis Winston speaks about Florida State's win over Pitt
- Jameis Winston has a debut for the ages: Florida State has its quarterback