And yes I will vote this week and yes this is up for discussion.
1) Ohio State: I might as well submit.
2) Southern Cal: Close victories, but I like the fact that a young, inexperienced offense keeps winning.
3) Michigan: Much improved defense, I think they can beat the Buckeyes at the 'Shoe.
4) Louisville: Another team that had a close call, but with Brohm back they should be fine.
5) California: Here's where...
6) Tennessee: it gets interesting...
7) Auburn: Which one loss team goes...
8) Florida: above the other?
9) Clemson: By far the best team in the ACC.
10) Texas: Defense has some serious questions, let's be honest here.