For open discussion.
1) Ohio State: It's their time now. I've held off for as long as possible, but they are the best.
2) USC: When Tommy Tuberville spoke about Washington State's strong play on the line, I had a feeling this was a trap game for the Trojans.
3) Louisville: Defensively this team has really impressed me.
4) Florida: Gutsy team and if they beat LSU by double digits I'll put them at No. 1
5) Auburn: Thursday's game showed Tuberville can be outcoached, he was saved by a dropped pass.
6) Michigan: They look very confident on the road. They don't appear to be a team that will suffer a random slip up.
7) LSU: The best team in the next echelon.
8) Oregon: Holy Moly...
9) Texas: Should beat OU this weekend, if they don't then Mack Brown is really Bob Stoops' bitch.
10) West Virginia: This team just doesn't do anything for me. Slaton and White are good...but eh?