As always I leave comments for my Top 10 teams. I don't usually submit my poll until midnight Tuesday, so if you have a petition to make for a particular team to be inserted or moved up higher or lower, speak now and make your argument count.
1) Southern Cal: I still think they are the best team in the league and they have the best schedule now that Notre Dame has been really exposed.
2) Ohio State: They are debatably the second-best team, but Louisville is close.
3)Louisville: Anyone think I have them rated too high now? They might be the best coached team in the nation. They dominated Miami with their second-team offense.
4) Auburn: The Tigers 7-3 win over LSU was a battle of great defenses. FSU's 13-10 win over Miami was a battle of inept offensive coaching. Learn the difference.
5) Florida: Trailed for most of the game on the road and rallied to win. Percy Harvin is going to be something special.
6) Michigan: In the end dealing with Michigan fans acting like douchebags is 1000 times better than Notre Dame fans.
7) West Virginia: Good team, I don't think they can beat Louisville, but Steve Slaton is damn good.
8) Iowa: Showed a lot of perseverence to rebound from poor road performance and perform well in a rivalry game. Also the kid who buried his father earlier this week and played...lot of emotion there.
9) Georgia: I really like this team's defense right now and their running game. Matthew Stafford will get much better.
10) LSU: Obviously they drop because of the loss, but I think the Tigers are better than Virginia Tech.
- Virginia Tech
- Boston College
- South Florida
- Notre Dame
- Arizona State
- Boise State