...You don't know how bad it is until you see the lack of depth.
- The situation at quarterback, wide receiver and running back appear to be ok. So that's good news.
- The offensive line has one reserve with any playing time and that's John Frady, who is expected to put in big minutes at tight end.
- Josh Dobbie, a walk-on, will get his first & most likely last start at tight end.
- There are no scholarship defensive ends on the second team. Garrison Sanborn is a converted long snapper.
- Emmanuel Dunbar is the only scholarship defensive tackle on the second team. Not sure who the fourth guy would be if it comes to that.
- At linebacker FSU goes four deep with Ricardo Wright being a reserve who has played a little. Anthony Houllis and Kenny Ingram are both safeties who have practiced with the linebackers since the suspensions were handed down.
- At cornerback Jamie Robinson has been an on/off starter since 2006 so he's good as a primary backup to Michael Ray Garvin. Ochuko Jenije has played a lot of special teams this year. Korey Mangum probably won't be on the roster next year.
- The safety position isn't really suffering at all as I doubt Roosevelt Lawson will play unless both Houllis and Ingram are playing linebacker at the same time.