...we'll talk a bit about the basketball team tomorrow. I'm guessing an NIT home game is in our future.
But spring football starting in a couple days and here's the depth chart thanks to our friends at Warchant.
Quick glance I see a few things:
- Greg Carr has apparently changed his number to 18.
- Preston Parker is listed as the No. 1 receiver and No. 2 running back but expect for him to be used primarily as a receiver.
- Daron Rose and Caz Piurowski are both going to miss the first three games I THINK. So keep an eye on Jonathan Hannah at tight end and Antwane Greenlee returning from injury.
- Kenny Ingram is surprisingly listed at linebacker instead of free safety.
- Jamie Robinson has moved to free safety, expect him to get equal reps with McClure and Anthony Leon.
- Michael Ray Garvin is running track this spring, therefore he isn't listed on the depth chart.