...Preston Parker settled his legal disputes today and for his punishment he received the following:
1) A two-game suspension, which happens to be the preseason this year.
2) Additional 50 hours of community service.
3) He must move into a supervised dorm.
4) Must attend weekly study hall.
5) Must attend sessions with athletic compliance each week.
6) Must mentor at-risk students in the Leon County school system.
7) Must subject himself to bi-weekly drug testing.
Well he should consider himself lucky. And I will say if you planned on inviting Parker to any get togethers this summer and/or fall, just forget about it because he will have no free time.
This is it for Parker. If he so happens to trip over a guy who got tazed by a cop outside of Bullwinkle's he'll be booted from the squad. But as of now, he prepares for Wake Forest.