Let's get to it, no changes in the list this week. I just will not be including players who are not competing in the playoffs anymore.
- LB Delvin Purifoy of Pensacola Catholic (FL) had 12 solo tackles in a close 26-20 win over West Florida (Pensacola, FL). Pensacola Catholic will now advance the Florida 5A quarterfinals and travel to take on Clay (Green Cove Springs, FL) on 11/29 at 7:30 PM.
- DT Demarcus Christmas of Manatee (Bradenton, FL) and his team lost in a close 15-17 contest to Central (Fort Pierce, FL). They made it all the way to the 8A state regional semifinals.
- RB Jonathan Vickers of North Florida Christian (Tallahassee, FL) rushed for 185 yards and a TD on 21 carries (8.81 yards per carry) in a 28-14 win over University Christian (Jacksonville, FL). NFC advances to take on Victory Christian Academy (Lakeland, FL) in the 2A state semifinals on 11/29 at 7:30 PM.
- QB JJ Consentino of Central Catholic (Pittsburgh, PA) and his team defeated Woodland Hills (PIttsburgh, PA) and will be moving on to play against McDowell (Erie, PA) in the Pennsylvania Class AAAA state quarterfinals on 11/30 at 1 PM. The game will take place at Veterans Stadium in Erie.
- ATH Malique Jackson of Wayne County (Jesup, GA) won a close one against Veterans (Kathleen, GA) by a score of 20-17. Wayne County will now be hosting Alexander (Douglasville, GA) on 11/29 at 7:30 PM in the GHSA AAAA classification quarterfinals.
- DE Rick Leonard of Middletown (MD) had 3 tackles in a 42-14 win over South Carrol (Sykesville, MD). Middletown will now be advancing to take on Kent Island (Stevensville, MD) on 11/29 at 7 PM in the MPSSAA - 2A state semifinals. A win will loft them into the championship game.
- WR CJ Whorton of South Dade (Homestead, FL) and his team easily defeated Killian (Miami, FL) by a score of 42-7 in the FHSAA 8A regional semifinals. They will now be taking on Coral Gables (FL) on 11/29 at 7:30 PM in the regional finals (quarterfinals).
- DT Adam Torres of Lake Mary (Orlando, FL) and his team lost to First Coast (Jacksonville, FL) by a score of 16-35 in the FHSAA 8A regional semifinals. Lake Mary finished their season at a very respectable 11-1 mark.
- C Alec Eberle of Atlee (Mechanisville, VA) and his squad defeated Freeman (Richmond, VA) by a score of 24-10. They will now advance to take on Bird (Chesterfield, VA) on 11/29 at 7 PM in the VHSL - 5A semifinals. The game will be held at L.C. Bird High School
- TE Ryan Izzo of Pope John XXIII (Sparta, NJ) had 31 receiving yards on 3 catches in a close 14-13 win over Delbarton (Morristown, NJ). Izzo's team will be advancing to the NJSIAA - Non-Public Group 3 state championship game against St. Joseph Regional (Montvale, NJ) on 12/7 at 1:00 PM. The championship game will be held at Met Life Stadium.
- QB Treon Harris threw for 241 yards on 17 attempts and had 3 passing TDs and an interception, and ran for 143 yards on and 3 TDs on 22 carries. Him and his teammate DT Fredrick Jones of Booker T. Washington defeated University (Fort Lauderdale, FL) by a score of 45-17. Booker T. Washington will now advance to take on Cocoa (FL) on 11/29 at 7:30 PM in the FHSAA 4A state semifinals. A win will put them in competition for the 4A state title.
- CB Adoree' Jackson of Serra (Gardena, CA) and his team cruised by Buena (Ventura, CA) by a score of 40-6. Jackson had 91 rushing yards and 1 TD on 4 carries, a 20 yard reception TD, and a tackle in the win. On 11/29, Serra will be taking on St. Francis (La Canada, CA) in the Semifinal for the CIF Southern Section Western Division State Title. Game time is TBA.
- TE Anthony Jones of Edna Karr (New Orleans, LA) and his team will be taking on Franklinton (LA) in their third playoff game on 11/29 at 7 PM.
- RB Derrell Scott of Havelock (NC) rushed for 116 yards and two rushing TDs on 10 carries as havelock crushed Anson (Wadesboro, NC) by a score of 53-14. Havelock will now be taking on North Forsyth (Winston-Salem, NC) on 11/29 in the NCHSAA 3A state championship quarterfinal. The game will be taking place at Havelock.
- CB Marlon Humphrey of Hoover (AL) and his team defeated Florence (AL) in a close one by a score of 22-21. They will now advance in the AHSAA 6A state title playoff as they take on Vestavia Hills (AL) on 11/29. The winner of this game will go on to play for the state title.
- Norcross (GA) duo Myles Autry and DE Lorenzo Carter and their team defeated Brookwood (Snellville, GA) by a score of 32-9. Carter had 8 total tackles, 5 TFLs, 2 sacks, a QB pressure, and fumble recovery. Autry had 16 total yards in the win. Norcross now advances to take on Lowndes (Valdosta, GA) on 11/29 in the GHSA AAAAAA state championship quarterfinal.
- OT Roderick Johnson of Hazelwood Central (Florissant, MO) and his team's undefeated streak was finally brought to an end as they lost a close one to Rock Bridge (Columbia, MO) by a score of 33-36. Hazelwood Central made it all the way to the MSHSAA Class 6 state championship semifinals and finished the season at 12-1.
- DT Thomas Holley of Lincoln (Brooklyn, NY) continues to dominate as he racked up 5 tackles and 3 TFLs in a lopsided 55-7 win over Flushing (NY). Lincoln's next game will be the for the state title against Tottenville (Staten Island, NY). The game will take place on 12/10 at 5 PM and will be held at Yankee Stadium.
- WR Travis Rudolph of Cardinal Newman (West Palm Beach, FL) and his team's playoff run came to close after losing in a 48-55 shootout against Westminster Christian (Miami, FL). Rudolph had 72 receiving yards on 6 catches in the loss. Cardinal Newman ended their season at 8-4.
- WR Malachi Dupre of Curtis (River Ridge, LA) had 96 receiving yards and a TD on 3 catches in a 48-0 shutout over St. Charles Catholic (LaPlace, LA). They advance in the playoffs to take on Evangel Christian Academy (Shreveport, LA) on 11/29 at 7 PM.
- DE Jalyn Holmes of Lake Taylor (Norfolk, VA) and his team easily defeated Hanover (Mechanicsville, VA) by a score of 35-3. They will now be advancing in the VHSL - 4A playoffs tot he quarterfinals where they will take on Dinwiddie (VA) on 11/29 at 7:30 PM. The game will take place at Dinwiddie High School.
- RB Dalvin Cook of Miami Central (Miami, FL) and his team cruised by Dillard (Fort Lauderdale, FL) by a score of 59-14. Central will now advance in the FHSAA 6A state championship playoffs as they take on Heritage (Palm Bay, FL) on 11/30 at 7:30 PM. The winner of this game will advance to the semifinals.
We'll be rolling out another article next week as we keep track of the progress of these players. As always if you get a chance to see any of these games, please let us know what you see in the comments section.