Ingram Smith and Bud Elliott return for another episode of the Tomahawk Nation podcast. And we have a lot to discuss after Florida State played its "B" game and still whipped the Miami Hurricanes.
- What the win over Miami means for the Florida State program
- Who stood out in the win over Miami?
- If Miami will ever again get enough talent to play Florida State straight up instead of the laughably conservative game plan that the Hurricanes trotted out?
- The in-game adjustments made by Florida State
- The BCS implications of the win over Miami
- The chances that FSU, Oregon and Alabama go undefeated
- FSU's emerging BCS narrative
- A lot of recruiting talk
- Discussions about the futures of the Miami and Florida programs
More from Tomahawk Nation:
- Florida State Football Practice Report: 11/5
- Florida State football film review: Miami 2nd quarter
- Florida State football news 11.05.13: Running back becoming bigger need in recruiting?
- History shows Florida State's main BCS competition is August, not Oregon
- Florida State football film review: Miami 2013
- Florida State football film review: Miami 1st quarter
- Florida State's new defensive staff and veterans working together for quick in-game adjustments
- Florida State Football Practice Report: 11/4
- Florida State Football: The Hidden Yards Vs. Miami
- Florida State Gained the Edge Against Miami and Never Looked Back
- Dan Sileo fired for offering $1000 bounty to take out Florida State player
- Jimbo Fisher press conference: Florida State after Miami
- Florida State football: Review the preview v. Miami; Noles News
- Florida State football recruits react to beating of Miami
- Week 11 BCS Rankings: Florida State passes Oregon in BCS Rankings, for now