- ESPN's Andrea Adelson examines how Louisville's true freshman starting QB Lamar Jackson has utilized his natural talent in his 5 games with the Cardinals.
- Although he has been streaky at times, Everett Golson made the play when the game was on the line, as detailed by Corey Clark of the Tallahassee Democrat.
- Louisville's equipment twitter account announced that the Cardinals will be wearing the highly criticized all-white uniforms with the unique lettering that were last seen in their season opening game against Auburn.
- Keith Wynne of Card Chronicle, the Louisville SB Nation site, addresses how he thinks Louisville will attempt to control Florida State on offense and defense.
Cook's coming out party in the second half last year was the beginning of the end for the idea that Louisville's run defense was elite. A weakness was exposed and since that game, Louisville has allowed an opposing running back to run for 100 yards seven times since Cook got going. A ten game period where you allow that kind of production is a big issue, obviously. Dalvin injured his hamstring a few weeks back and looked to have some issues against Miami last week, but he still ran for 222 yards and tacked on another 47 in receiving yards. If Cook can stay healthy for the entire game, I'm not quite sure how Louisville contains him.
- Josh Newberg of Noles247 talked with Malik Henry after his visit to the Miami game and Henry was quick to say that the visit only further confirmed his commitment to Florida State. ($)