Updates on Florida State football opponents are ordered as they appear(ed) on FSU's schedule.
- Texas State beat South Alabama by a score of 36-16. The Bobcats capped the game with a kick 6. Can you imagine how that must feel for South Alabama?!?!
- South Florida overtook Chad Morris's SMU 38-14. QB Quinton Flowers had a record day in the romp of the Mustangs.
- Offense was optional during the Thursday night tilt of Louisville at Boston College but the cardinals got the win with the more dominating night.
- NC State (Week 11, 11/14) used a big 1st quarter to propel themselves to a win over Wake Forest 35-17. 4 touchdowns of over 50 yards in a quarter could be considered problematic by some.
"Right now," Clawson said, "we are a really poor tackling team against good people."
- Georgia Tech took advantage of FSU's red zone issues and hit a few big plays late to beat the Noles 22-16. Oh, that's the what that feels like.
- Syracuse (Week 9, 10/31) played Pitt tough but lost on a last second field goal 23-20. The Panther's final drive lasted 19 plays and included a fake punt.
- Chattanooga (Week 12, 11/21) upended Wofford 20-17.
- Florida (Week 13, 11/28) had a bye
Record of Opponents: 49-37