- Bryan Fischer of CFB 24/7 includes a pair of Seminoles in his list of the 15 fastest players in college football.
-Corey Clark of the Tallahassee Democrat argues in favor of FSU's self imposed social media ban.
- Great read from Nole Digest's Wayne McGahee who chronicles the recent top 10 recruits who have chosen Florida State and how much success they have had in their college and professional careers. As the article points out, Florida State picked up a pair of top 10 recruits in their 2015 class, Derwin James and Josh Sweat, who could both have a big impact as early as this season.
- Brendan Sonnone of the Orlando Sentinel is featured again today for his piece on Nate Andrew's potential at the money position.
Andrew's strengths - sniffing out the ball and aggressively attacking the line of scrimmage - are clear, although he wasn't always in a position to do those things while he guarded the backside of FSU's defense as a safety in 2014. With an influx of athletic defensive backs on FSU's roster and a lack of proven depth at linebacker, moving Andrews primarily to Money may make sense.
- FSU is not the only ACC Atlantic team that has yet to name a starting quarterback as Jared Shanker of ESPN relays how Louisville has not yet reached a decision behind center.
- Josh Brundage of From the Rumble Seat, Georgia Tech's SB Nation site, released its opponent preview for Florida State on Tuesday, which includes a look back at the most recent four matchups between the two teams as well as a look at this year's game.
FSU lost an incredible amount of players to the NFL and graduation last year. They only return 4 starters on offense. This will comparatively be a rebuilding year for them. They're replacing their NFL talent with more guys who will soon be following in their paths a couple years down the road. Just because the 2015 ‘Noles lack the experience and star power of the previous couple years, doesn't mean they won't be contenders on the conference or national level.
Interesting take from Ryan Kantor of Shakin' the Southland released their preseason ACC power rankings and put the Seminoles at No. 1 on the list despite many media outlets leaning towards the Clemson Tigers, who STS covers.
- Chris Nee of Noles247 confirms that 4-star offensive tackle Landon Dickerson is planning on taking an official visit to FSU in the upcoming season. Florida State is on Dickerson's short list along with Auburn, VT, and UGA. ($)