- CBS Sports' Chip Patterson predicts who will win the QB battle at FSU.
- Jared Shanker of ESPN believes that QB will be the make or break position battle for FSU this season.
It's been quite some time since the Seminoles had uncertainty at quarterback. Christian Ponder, E.J. Manuel and Jameis Winston were all first-round draft picks and orchestrated Florida State's rebirth into a national power again.
There is a litany of questions surrounding Florida State, especially on the offensive side of the ball. None of them are more important than at quarterback. Through the first two weeks of preseason practice, neither Golson nor Maguire have separated from the other. At least that is what Fisher is saying.
With concerns along the offensive line and without running back Dalvin Cook, the quarterback will need to play at a high level if the Seminoles are going to win a fourth consecutive ACC championship.
- Cory McCartney of Fox Sports South answers 5 burning questions for FSU entering the season.
- Riley Johnston of Blogger so Dear, SB Nation's Wake Forest site, ranked Wake Forest's opponents from easiest to hardest and FSU's spot in the rankings may come as a surprise to some. Do you think the ranking is fair?
- 2016 FSU DB commit Levonta Taylor sent out a mysterious tweet yesterday regarding a few possible additions to FSU's 2016 class.