- On Saturday, Florida State hosts Wake Forest, which many still assimilate from the game 10 years ago which the ‘Noles were shut out 30-0. However, it may have been a blessing in disguise as Corey Clark of the Tallahassee Democrat explains how that game brought Jimbo Fisher to Florida State.
- Tim Linafelt of Seminoles.com wrote about Florida State OL Brock Ruble’s patience, waiting for his opportunity to start on the offensive line.
- Ever wonder what FSU legendary coach Bobby Bowden has been up to in retirement? He spent Thursday as a keynote speaker at the University of Charleston.
- Wondering which under-the-radar football games to watch this weekend? USA Today has the full, comprehensive list.
- Miami (FL)’s defensive coordinator Manny Diaz spoke about his freshman against Florida State.
- Noles 247 has a full list of each current Florida State recruit and high school game they will be participating this weekend.
- Florida State Men’s basketball made a trip to a Tallahassee school, passing an important message of not texting while driving.