We are back with another week of updates on Florida State recruits and targets. It’s been a pretty successful year for Florida State commits. Check below to see how the future Seminoles performed.
- Khalan Laborn has had a monster year. The 2017 running back commit had 94 rushing yards in Bishop Sullivan’s 44-6 route of Royal Imperial Collegiate. He had a rushing touchdown and a receiving touchdown in the game.
- 2018 running back commit Charles Strong helped lead Union County to a 58-6 win over Cedar Creek. Strong had a touchdown run on the opening drive.
- Zaquandre White, a 2017 running back commit, was playing injured for a majority of the game but had 5 rushes for over 30 yards and 2 touchdowns in the 4th quarter of North Fort Myers 31-14 win over Ida Baker.
- D.J. Matthews continues to play all over the field for Trinity Christian. He had a touchdown pass this past week in Trinity’s 34-21 loss to IMG.
- Bailey Hockman led McEachern to a 34-6 victory over North Paulding. Hockman had a touchdown pass in the win.
- Isaiah Bolden is a threat from several positions on the field. This week, the 2018 defensive back commit had an interception in Wesley Chapel’s loss to Zephyrhills.
- It was another good game for Justin Watkins. The 2018 commit had an 18 yard touchdown run and a 31 yard touchdown reception in Vanguard’s 56-6 blowout of Lake Weir.
That’s all we have for this week. If you know of any other stats let us know in the comments. Keep checking each week for more updates on #Tribe17 and the future.