We're just a few weeks away from high school football playoffs. News broke earlier in the week that Trinity Christian, D.J. Matthews' high school team, had to forfeit their season. The report said a player was ineligible, but was later not upheld on an appeal. Trinity will now be eligible for the playoffs as district champs.
- Speaking of D.J. Matthews, the 2017 wide receiver commit led Trinity Christian to a 44-17 victory over Episcopal. Matthews threw for 233 yards and three touchdowns. He also had a touchdown reception in the win.
- Bailey Hockman was impressive Friday night. The 2017 quarterback commit completed 15 of his 21 passes for 189 yards and four touchdowns. McEachern beat Marietta 45-17.
- 2017 running back commit, Zaquandre White, and North Fort Myers won easily by a score of 47-13 over Cape Coral. White rushed for 112 yards and a touchdown.
- Justin Watkins and Vanguard routed Forest, 57-3. The 2018 commit rushed for 66 yards on 12 carries. And oh yeah, had three touchdowns.
- 2018 cornerback commit, Isaiah Bolden, returned a kickoff 80 yards for a score in Wesley Chapel's 47-28 loss to River Ridge.
That's all we have for this week. If you know of any other results, let us know. Keep checking back as this season winds down for the future Noles.