- Dalvin Cook, Florida State RB, was named a semifinalist to the Doak Walker Award, given to the nation’s top running back.
- Florida State released an e-mail to media members, asking them to consider FSU RB Dalvin Cook when writing in All-America and National Award ballots. The school also released a full, dedicated website for Cook, comparing him to some of the current, and former greats.
- Bud Elliott writes how some college football teams can use the current coaching carousel in college football to its advantage. With a lot of elite schools not having openings, it could allow some mid-tier teams to acquire a coaching staff it usually wouldn’t be able to.
- Florida State head coach Jimbo Fisher showed ESPN a play he uses to get past multiple styles of defense.
- Legendary coach Bobby Bowden was released from the hospital on Wednesday, receiving a pacemaker during his stay.
- Four-star 2018 tight end Zack Kuntz released his top-eight schools, with Florida State making the cut. The 6’7.5 218 lb. high schooler is ranked the No. 1 TE in the country and No. 50 overall player according to 247 Composite rankings.
- This is an old video from Sunday, but is still a joy to watch.