- In case you missed it yesterday, Florida State football is ranked No. 22 in the first College Football Playoff rankings of the season. Where do you think FSU should have been ranked?
- The SEC East has been the worst division in the Power 5, led by Florida and Kentucky. Teams such as Tennessee and Georgia have not lived up to expectations, and there is no argument based on the S&P+ rankings that the division is at the bottom of the Power 5 ladder.
- Its no doubt the Florida State defense has played well as of late, however Safid Dean of the Orlando Sentinel says the ‘Noles are just on the cusp of having a great defense.
- As history has proved, nothing is predictable whenever Florida State travels to NC State. Tim Linafelt of Seminoles.com explains that FSU is expecting yet, another test on Saturday when the team makes the trip north.
- When the teams meet on the playing field Saturday, NC State will look a little different as the team will wear alternate uniforms.
- There were many top-tier recruits in Tallahassee for the ‘Noles vs. Tigers game, and although FSU lost, many recruits such as five-stars Marvin Wilson and Baron Browning still had a great time.
- Ever since the acquisition of the Tucker Center, the home of Florida State basketball, by the school, the program now has stability for the future. Scheduling conflicts are now a thing of the past as there were many clashes between the men’s and women’s teams.