- FSU QB Deondre Francois was named ACC Offensive Rookie of the year. Currently, he is seventh in the all-time single-season passing yards record in Florida State history. Francois, as of the UF game, has 3,128 passing yards on the season, and could move into the top-5 with just 190 passing yards in the bowl game.
I hadn't thought about this until now but leaving Dalvin off a ballot that has room for TWO backs is why people think the media are morons. https://t.co/KYzW78EwXh— David Hale (@DavidHaleESPN) November 29, 2016
- On Monday, the All-ACC media teams were announced with RB Dalvin Cook making the list, to no surprise, as running back. However, Cook was not a unanimous decision and was listed as a first-team RB on multiple ballots. If it already seems a little questionable, take note that on each ballot, media members select TWO running backs for first-team. Do you think Cook deserved to be a unanimous selection?
- In total, seven ‘Noles made the cut. You can see them all in the link above.
- Earlier this season, Florida State handed USF one of its two losses on the season. Head Coach Willie Taggert has done wonders for a team that went 2-10 in his first year at helm to double digit wins in less than five years. What is left for the head coach to do?
Joe Tess’ Heismanology poll: L. Jackson, Watson, Mayfield, Browning, Foreman, Westbrook, A. Jackson, Hurts, McCaffrey, Cook, Allen, Foster— Brett McMurphy (@McMurphyESPN) November 30, 2016
- In a matter of months, the Colorado Buffalos went from an unranked team, not receiving a single vote in the AP Poll, to potential playoff contender. The dream-season concludes with a chance at the Pac-12 championship, and with a victory and the collapses of other teams, could find itself in the CFP.
#ESPN300 5-star & UA @AllAmericaGame DT @RDMW6 & family in-home visit with #FSU #Noles Tim Brewster & Odell Haggins. pic.twitter.com/SXXYBGBThx— Gerry Hamilton (@HamiltonESPN) November 30, 2016
- Tim Brewster has been linked to a position at Texas, however reaffirmed his commitment to Florida State. Brewster is the tights ends coach and recruiting coordinator for the Seminoles.
I am absolutely #NoleBlooded!!— Tim Brewster (@TimBrewster) November 29, 2016