- Michael Bird of SB Nation critiques six different College Football programs that have had little success of recent winning a national championship. The only ACC team listed, Virginia Tech, who has never won a national championship, had its closest call thwarted by Florida State who won the National Championship.
- As reported first by Tomahawk Nation on Wednesday, Jimbo Fisher confirmed on Thursday that freshman OL Landon Dickerson suffered a torn ACL and will miss the remainder of the season.
- Although targeting calls have been increased, the officials say they see positive changes in the players’ behaviors.
- Who will win this weekend’s Florida State at NC State game? Check out the Tomahawk Nation staff predictions later in the day.
- Former UF head coach Steve Spurrier agrees with Jimbo Fisher, saying, "He's right. You shouldn't be allowed to clobber the quarterback."
- Will four-star DB commit Daniel Wright stick with his Florida State commitment he made back in June, or will Alabama do everything in its power to flip him?
- In last night’s NFL game, there were many former ‘Noles that saw playing action. In the end, the Falcons defeated the Buccaneers 43-28.
- Tampa QB Jameis Winston went 23-37 with 261 yards and a touchdown. Running back Antone Smith added 35 total yards and kicker Roberto Aguayo made both of his extra point attempts.
- For Atlanta, RB Devonta Freeman had 77 yards and a score on the ground with another 28 yards through the air.