- This year’s college football season has seen less real contenders than years prior, as Bill Connelly says. After 10 weeks, seven teams in the AP top 25 are undefeated, or one loss power teams, the fewest since 2009.
- On Friday, a TD Drive by the Florida State Chapter of Uplifting Athletes, led by Alec Eberle, will be held, benefiting the Kidz1st. It is a pledge system based on how many times the ‘Noles score a touchdown vs. BC.
- Even if Florida State football finishes the season with 10 victories, changes still may still be in order, as Corey Clark of the Tallahassee Democrat writes.
- When you are on the same depth chart as the nation’s top running back, your carries will be much less than usual. Despite this, FSU RB Jacques Patrick is taking those slim opportunities in stride.
- Boston College has had its fair share of problems regarding its secondary, and the ACC is the least of its worries.
- Its High School football playoffs time, and many Florida State football recruits and targets are looking to seize the spotlight. Here is a full list of this weekend’s matchups featuring FSU commitments.
- Former FSU baseball star Buster Posey won his first NL Gold Glove award, beating out eight-time winner, St. Louis Cardinals cacher Yadier Molina.