Andrea Adelson, ACC writer for ESPN, put Florida State at he top of her list ranking the difficulty of all ACC teams' non-conference schedules.
1. Florida State
vs. Ole Miss (Sept. 5), Charleston Southern (Sept. 10), at USF (Sept. 24), Florida (Nov. 26)
W-L of FBS nonconference opponents: 28-12
Bowl opponents: 3
Power-5 opponents: 2
The skinny: After a relatively weak nonconference schedule in 2015, the Seminoles play one of the tougher nonconference slates in the country, featuring two SEC teams that each won 10 games a year ago. Plus, USF had a resurgent season in 2015, making this the most formidable schedule in the ACC.
- More from ESPN as Jared Shanker and Andrea Adelson debate whether or not Florida State will be undefeated when they go up against Clemson on Halloween weekend.
- ESPN's Adam Rittenberg argues for why the average college football fan should pay more attention to recruiting for the next few days.
- In case you missed it, here is Bud Elliott's recap of Florida State recruiting from this past weekend.
- Former Florida State running back Devonta Freeman was showcased in an amazing feature for ESPN on his tough childhood.
- A pair of former Seminoles, Freeman and Jameis Winston, combined for three touchdowns in Sunday's Pro Bowl.