- SB Nation head recruiting analyst and Tomahawk Nation's Bud Elliot broke down the offense displayed during The Open, noting that FSU commit D.J. Matthews was the best in position drills.
- Florida State running back commit Zaquandre White predicts a record breaking season after missing half of his junior season due to suspension.
- The NFL Combine officially gets started on Tuesday and former Florida State players Roberto Aguayo, Jalen Ramsey, Giorgio Newberry, Nile Lawrence-Stample, Lamarcus Brutus, and Terrance Smith are all going up to Indianapolis. Stay tuned to the homepage for a preview of the participating players.
- NFL Media analyst Daniel Jeremiah named Jalen Ramsey as one of his five candidates to break Chris Johnson's record for the 40-yard dash.
Ramsey is an elite talent on the football field, but he was also a track star at FSU. He won the ACC long-jump title in both indoor and outdoor track. He also placed seventh in the conference in the 100 meter, posting a time of 10.61. He might not run the top 40 time in Indy, but his overall workout will be outstanding. Bottom line: He's one of the most gifted players in this entire draft class. In my latest mock draft, I have him going to the San Diego Chargers with the third overall pick.
- Florida State Women's Basketball lost for the first time in 32 games at home against #2 Notre Dame 73-66.
- The latest polls came out for FSU Baseball:
FSU Poll climbs: Collegiate Baseball (11th, up from 16th), Baseball America (16th, up 17th), d1baseball (18th up 20th).— FSU Baseball (@FSUBaseball) February 22, 2016