- Jason Kirk of SB Nation put together a March Madness-style bracket for the 2015-2016 football season, placing Florida State as a four seed.
- Multiple ESPN college football writers discussed which power five conference has the best group of coaches. As the only coach in the conference with a national title win, Jimbo Fisher is one of the main feathers in the cap of the ACC.
- ESPN's Sam Khan Jr. addresses why it is so hard for true freshmen to start at the collegiate level. This is quite relevant at Florida State this offseason as early enrollee Malik Henry is very much in the conversation to be the Seminoles' starting quarterback come fall.
According to ESPN Stats and Information, in the past five seasons only 13 true freshman quarterbacks at Power 5 programs ranked in the top 100 nationally in passing efficiency at the end of their debut season. Only three -- UCLA's Josh Rosen (2015), Miami's Brad Kaaya (2014) and Cal's Jared Goff (2013) -- threw for 3,000 yards as true freshmen, while two others came close (Washington's Jake Browning this past season and Penn State's Christian Hackenberg in 2013 each passed for 2,955 yards).
- Over the weekend, Florida State offered 2018 tight end Mustapha Muhammad.
Congrats to 2018 TE Mustapha Muhammad on his latest offer from Florida St!— Ridge Point Football (@RP_football) March 12, 2016
- Across all five CBS Sports mock drafts, Jalen Ramsey is a top five draft pick, coming in as high as No. 3 in three of the mocks.
- The Florida State basketball team received a No. 4 seed in the NIT Tournament and will host Davidson in a first round matchup Tuesday night. Here's some quick information on the strengths and weaknesses of the Davidson Wildcats.
- The FSU baseball team swept the previously-undefeated Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets over the weekend to kick off ACC play, outscoring GT 30-14 over the three games.