- More from D'Angelo, who shares Fisher's confession that he considered leaving Florida State after his son's diagnosis in 2011.
- The Florida State special teams unit has an incredible track record over the last 12 years on kickoff coverage, as told by our own David Visser.
- For a good laugh, SB Nation's Andy Hutchins wrote a brief history of former Florida quarterbacks succeeding at other schools after transferring away from Gainesville in the post-Tebow era.
All but one of Florida's scholarship quarterback recruits since Tebow has finished his collegiate career as something other than a Florida quarterback, with the verdict still technically out on Harris.
- ESPN's Tom VanHaaren details the path for a possible return of satellite camps in college football.
- After Wednesday's trade moving the Philadelphia Eagles up to the No. 2 spot in the upcoming NFL draft, the talk of Jalen Ramsey being a top-two pick will likely cease. In their latest mocks, the NFL.com draft specialists have Ramsey falling anywhere between No. 3 to the Chargers and No. 6 to the Ravens.
- The Florida State baseball team defeated Stetson Wednesday night, completing a two-game sweep of the Hatters.
- Andrew Karp, who made his first career start at FSU in Wednesday's win, has had a long, difficult road to Tallahassee, as written by Lauryn Vickers of the FSView.