- SB Nation's Bill Connelly admits that he may have undersold the 1993 Florida State football team in his recap of the 1993 season for Football Study Hall.
- Brendan Sonnone, FSU beat writer for the Orlando Sentinel, lists some traits and aspects of play beyond experience which could determine who will win the quarterback race for the Seminoles in 2016.
- Dylan Moses, the No. 2 player in the 2017 recruiting class, visited FSU on Friday along with some of his teammates from IMG Academy.
- 2017 four-star running back and FSU target Khalan Laborn got his official invititation to The Opening at last weekend's The Opening: Charlotte regional.
RB Khalan Laborn— The Opening (@TheOpening) April 24, 2016
Ocean Lakes (VA)
Welcome to #TheOpening.#GOTOPEN pic.twitter.com/RJvcoZxzO8
- 2017 three-star tight end Alexander Marshall took to Twitter to announce his top five schools, including the Seminoles.
April 24, 2016
- In his latest mock draft for NFL.com, Charles Davis has Jalen Ramsey as the first non-quarterback being taken in Thursday's NFL Draft, going third overall to the San Diego Chargers.
Ramsey is perhaps the best overall athlete in the draft. He could be used as a CB, S, and nickel defender. Many envision him as the "Eric Weddle" replacement as a playmaker.
- Former Seminole Roberto Aguayo has met with all 30 NFL teams but if he had his choice, he would go to a certain in-state professional team, as reported by Safid Deen of the Tallahassee Democrat.
- The Florida State baseball team helped its case for a national seed over the weekend with a sweep of the visiting Notre Dame Fighting Irish.