- The Tomahawk Nation staff has published draft profiles for former Seminoles Jalen Ramsey, Roberto Aguayo, and Lamarcus Brutus, with more to come today.
- In each of Sports Illustrated's four experts' final mock drafts, Ramsey is projected to be taken no later than fourth overall to the Dallas Cowboys.
- Although he is able to play virtually anywhere in the secondary, Ramsey has a preferred position for his NFL career.
- In his final seven-round mock draft, Fox Sports' Peter Schrager has four Florida State alums being selected in this weekend's NFL Draft.
- ESPN's Chris Low includes a pair of Florida State Seminoles on his list of rising juniors who could leave school early after the 2017 season.
- The stage is set for a staggering number of first-round draft picks in this year's NFL Draft to have been rated as blue-chip prospects in high school, as relayed by Bud Elliott.
Using SB Nation's mock draft (and yes, mock drafts are not perfect), I logged the 247Sports Composite recruiting ranking of all 31 projected first-round picks. I think recruiting rankings do a great job on the whole, and what I found surprised even me: nine five-stars, 14 four-stars, three three-stars and five two-star or unranked recruits.
- ESPN released its first edition of the 2017 recruiting class rankings and Florida State opens with the No. 9 recruiting class in the nation.
- FSU recently offered 2017 four-star safety Grant Delpit.
Blessings on Blessings.. Just Received a BIG TIME Offer from Florida State University #GoNoles pic.twitter.com/oktp2n77oE— G$ (@grantdelpit) April 27, 2016
- Florida State point guard Xavier Rathan-Mayes' name was not found on the list of players who applied for consideration for early entry in the NBA, despite his announcement last month that he would test the NBA Draft waters.
- Andrew Miller of Tomahawk Nation provides a glance at how the FSU alumni in the MLB performed over the last week.